Irish and chin and the homosexual agenda theory

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

playmaker

Jan 7, 2009
2 years ago when Lady Lyrical joined Playmaker I made an utterance in relation to my perception that there was a homosexual agenda in clash sound pertaining to the fact that you only ever see men on the events. I was not calling anybodies names, because at that time there was no "world clash" but the original promotor of worldclash was keeping UK cup clash in the UK, since then the promotor for this event has embraced Lady Lyrical and acknowledged just like the rest of the world her talent and relevants in sound clash and when UK Cup Clash returns he has promised she will be there, in reality he had no choice because there is no other sounds to represent UK lets not forget Love injections first round elimination on more than one occasion my my..
This year 2012 we now see the return of world clash USA and JA it will not be kept in the UK and we also see clear empirical proof of the homosexual agenda I exposed two years ago even though not only homsexuality has been revealed but racism an sexism too in the past 2 years.
On Monday January 23rd 2012 on his radio show Chin of Irish and Chin made a statement in response to the question "you need to put a female in worldclash" the homosexual chins response to this question was "I was going to put a female in world clash but the MALE sounds from that demographic advised me that they would see it as a disrepect to them" when asked by his bum chum if he meant Tasha Roses chin said "NO" so if it aint Tasha we can infer it was Lady Lyrical he was talking about but what UK male sounds whispered in chins ear not to put her in world clash and why considering there is no other contenders none outta UK.
I advise _______ and all individuals who fight against Lady Lyrical Playmaker sound that the world is watching please remember that we as black people are under constant scrutiny and your actions against Lady Lyrical as a white female in reggae music have not gone unnoticed by the bigger heads.

ps: you cant stop we