Do you think Bob Marley is the Biggest reggae artiste of all time?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

I enjoy Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Bunny Wailer, and Jimmy Cliff more than the modern stuff. Thats really fucked up that they would be putting homophobic lyrics in their songs, :shrug: dont know why some of my fellow heteros feel threatened by gays, maybe its because they are lacking something, I dunno.

You might have a point there. on the gay thing. As an artist (Not me) they are wasting time and talent on foolishness instead of uplifting the people and giving them something to enjoy and dance too. Just how I see it. After all that is said and done. There is gonna be gay people out there. Just means more women for me to choose from.

True bro more gal in a de place.

you might have a point there. On the gay thing. As an artist (not me) they are wasting time and talent on foolishness instead of uplifting the people and giving them something to enjoy and dance too. Just how i see it. After all that is said and done. There is gonna be gay people out there. Just means more women for me to choose from.

true bro more gal in a di place.