Do anyone have Donovan Germain's version of the things & time riddim?

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Gemini2k

Feb 20, 2009
Manhattan via Jamaica
Greetings I Got a question to ask? do anyone donovan germain's (Youknow Penthouse producitons, etc) version of the things & time riddim? That's the version with Beres Hammond & Buju Banton "Pull It Up" Recently as last week i heard it on the radio here in NY and when i heard those tunes i completly forgot bout dem. Besides the Beres & Buju i found part of the tracklist and here are di other songs on it.....

Buju Banton "No Rebel In Disguise"
Tony Rebel "Hypocrites"
ARP "Temple Of The Lord"
Beenie Man "I Don't Wanna Lose"
Beres Hammond "Can you play some more"
D Wisdom "The Party Is Jumping"
Jah Mali "No Water"
LMS "Dance"
Mega Banton "Inclined Phenominon
Morgan Heritage "Music Of The Century"
Nicki Tucker "Got To Live"
Richie Stephens "I'll Be Your Friend"
Richie Stephens "Magic Woman"

This version came out round 99 or so and i looked it up online and found it was on a compilation "Various artist 2000 reggae, on penthouse label co produced by Lenky, but i only got as far as tracklisting,nothing else yet.If anyone have this version by Penthouse (Donovan Germain) Things & Time Riddim can anybody post it on the site...........give thanks...bless........................

Gemini did yuh eva find the tunes for this riddim.....if not let me know..we can link and get them together man..cause I lookin for the same tunes...but thanks mixhoney for the instrumental...definitely needed that.