Chris Brown denied entry into UK.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

chris-brown.jpg
Chris Brown has been forced to cancel his UK tour after being denied permission to enter England.

The singer was refused a visa on the grounds of being found guilty of a serious criminal offence after assaulting his ex-girlfriend singer Rihanna in February 2009.

He is currently serving a five-year probationary sentence after carrying out a community service order.

Brown was due to play four dates, kicking off at Glasgow Academy wednesday June 9, 2010.

well... dis guy can kiss him career goodbye...

i remember when i was in high school, we had a black history month speaker, cant remember who it was, but i definitely remember this...

if ur born black, u already have one strike against u
if ur a black male, that is 2 strikes against u
now all u need is a 3rd strike and ur out

i am not defending chris or anything caz i definitely do not support domestic abuse, but is he gonna pay for this for the rest of his life? if not, when is it gonna end? see bounty beat up him baby mada, i wonda if him have visa fi go UK

More BS. Like domestic abuse don't happen on a daily basis and we never ever hear the other side of the story on what drove Chris or any other man to hit the woman in the 1st place. But your right, Being black is already 1 strike and being a black male is another. Such a shame and a sham.