Bounty Killer Arrested in Jamaica.

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Bountykiller.jpg

Rodney "Bounty Killer" Pryce made headlines for his recurrent troubles
with the law has been arrested by St Andrew North Police at his East Avenue
home. Rodney Price already is being prosecuted on previous charges of illegal
possession of a firearm, marijuana possession, and unlawful wounding and assault.

Police say Bounty Killer physically abused his female companion after she decided to end
their three year relationship. A report was made to the police and following investigations
a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Police report that while being processed at the Constant Spring Police Station, Bounty Killer
was allowed to make a telephone call. Police stated the DJ used that opportunity to call the
complainant and threatened her life in their presence.

Bount Killer was arrested by the cops who executed a warrant for assault with the intent to
cause bodily harm. Police did not disclose details of the alleged attack, citing an ongoing
probe. He is due to be arraigned April 7.

Wow! You have 1 phone call in jail and you decide to threaten your victim in the presence of law enforcement?! Real Smart Bounty smh.

"Police report that while being processed at the Constant Spring Police Station, Bounty Killer
was allowed to make a telephone call. Police stated the DJ used that opportunity to call the
complainant and threatened her life in their presence."

Brilliant... I mean... what more can I say? But then again what can u expect from someone who is "dark and lovely like the shampoo"?

And I dont know bout the "lovely" part. There is nothing lovely about a man who doesnt know how to treat a woman.