Beenie Attacks D’Angel and Barbee

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

nyuvk6.jpg

The ever-controversial Moses ‘Beenie Man’ Davis launched a verbal broadside against several entertainers during an appearance on Ed Lover’s Morning show on POWER 105.1 earlier this week.

Beenie Man held nothing back in the interview, revealing details about his marital problems, his feud with arch-rival Bounty Killer and the fight dancehall is receiving presently from government authorties.When radio announcer Ed Lover asked about his marriage Beenie said he met someone he thought was ‘the one’ but she (D’Angel) changed over time.

“I am now divorced, I am single again,” the man known as the ‘Girls Dem Sugar’ told an audience of millions. The marriage has produced one child, two year-old Marco Dean.

Last year, there were rumblings of a reconciliation between Michelle ‘D’Angel’ Downer-Davis and Beenie Man, and she appeared on his annual Beenie Sizzle show where he introduced her to the large crowd as ‘his wife’. Divorce proceedings against the Doctor were also halted. However, late last year, reports emerged that they were once again on the skids because of Beenie’s ‘ole dawg’ habits. Still, Beenie Man made a much-ballyhooed appearance at his son, Marco Dean’s birthday party and showed up during the first week of his son’s first week at pre-school.Image

Beenie Man also took potshots at Barbee calling her ‘crazy’.

“Barbee wanted a Chris Brown-Rihanna thing, and I couldn’t deal with that,” he said, seemingly making a reference to the toxic nature of their past relationship where they reportedly had many loud arguments.

When asked about his constant clashing with Bounty Killer and what was the reason for this ongoing feud, Beenie Man said Bounty’s career was targeted to clash him from day one. This move he feels is not profitable for Bounty as he is “putting all his eggs in one basket”.