Beenie and LA Lewis clash over car accident at Oniel funeral

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

lalewis.jpg
The reflective and calming mood of the funeral for Voicemail's Oniel Edwards seemingly did little to soothe the nerves of deejays Beenie Man and LA Lewis who reportedly came to blows shortly after.

that after the funeral, both deejays were heading off when Lewis reportedly slammed into the back of Beenie Man's Audi. It is alleged that an argument developed between the two, during which Lewis was punched in the face.

Lewis said he was travelling along Perkins Boulevard, near Red Hills Road, when the incident occurred. "I was coming down the road and I noticed that Beenie Man stop in the road talking to somebody in another car." He said he was attempting to drive past the cars when the rear of his car hit the rear of Beenie's vehicle. "Di two car dem touch and some paint scrape off. Di next thing mi see is him jump out and start attack mi," he recalled.

Lewis said Beenie Man, born Moses Davis, along with a large group of men, encircled him. He said, "Mi tell Beenie Man seh mi will fix him car and mi seh see $50,000 ya. Him tell mi say him car cyaan fix, so mi ask him how plane whe crash can fix and fi him car cyaan fix."

Lewis said he was distracted by one of the men in the deejay's entourage and when he turned away he was hit in the left side of the face. He said he pushed off the deejay and a crowd began to descend at that point. He said, "About 30-odd man back mi up. One on one Beenie Man cyaan ramp wid mi."

The self-proclaimed seven-star general said he reported the incident to the Duhaney Park Police Station. An officer there confirmed Lewis had made a report against Davis, accusing him of assault occasioning bodily harm.

Attempts to contact Beenie Man were unsuccessful. However, popular selector Rolexx, who Lewis accused of being among the group of men, said at the time of the accident, Lewis was sitting on the window of his van driving on the sidewalk. He said contrary to Lewis' claims, there was not a group of men just himself and Beenie.

Rolexx said after the collision, he did and said nothing to Lewis. He said he did not witness the slap that Lewis accused Beenie Man of delivering.

Another witness, however, said Lewis received several blows from men who had gathered at the scene.

Greetings.....Beenie Man just did an interview with Ragashanti and he said he did not "punch" Lewis. He basically tell him to stop the noise, "is ah funeral we deh bout."

mi a try ketch mi breath fi write a comment...

from mi see "beenie man" and "la lewis" inna di headline mi well know say dis did aggo be a piece a comedy dwl put two clown togedda n dis is wat u get...

1. l.a. lewis reportedly slammed into the back of beenie man audi
2. an argument developed during which lewis was punched in the face (lmao)
3. lewis said he was attemptin to drive pass the car when the back of his car hit the back of beenie car
4. "the 2 car dem touch an some paint scrape off"
5. "mi tell beenie say mi will fix him car an mi say see $50,000 ya an him tell mi bout him car cyaan fix so mi ask him say how plane weh crash can fix an fi him car cyaan fix" dwlll
6. lewis said "a bout 30 add man back mi up. one on one beenie man cyaan ramp wid me"

bwoiii i had to turn off my tv, dis a sweeta drama :D