VRA vs DHR WHICH IS MORE RELEVANT TO THE BUISNESS??

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

playmaker

Jan 7, 2009
Lets look at this in context out of these two internet sites which one has truly inspired, helped and grown more sound system selectors, owners and artists over the years?

VRA to di World ..Vibes Reggae Arena has the largest convergence of sounds, artist, producers and promoters on the world wide web which gives VRA the definitive number one place anywhere in the world for people to have constructive discussions and debate about music and the music business also allowing these individuals to share and promote each others talents

VRA is much more of a media output than DHR, over the years they fell of and have not found there way back since. not to mention that's another avenue for young and old sounds to be herd. no dis to DHR yuh zeemi

VRA is much more of a media output than DHR, over the years they fell of and have not found there way back since. not to mention that's another avenue for young and old sounds to be herd. no dis to DHR yuh zeemi

This is not about disrespect this is about credit where its due and its interesting how the owner of this site nuh comment after a VrA grow him too

Let me just add to this post and say I am so proud of all who have added to the progress of VRA through the years.