VP Records Set To Release Reggae Gold 2011

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

reggaegold2011.jpg
VP Records sees the release of the year's biggest Reggae and Dancehall hits with Reggae Gold 2011, in stores and online on June 28, 2011. The Reggae Gold series continues to keep VP Records at the forefront of Reggae music, for 19 years now. This best-selling collection is renowned for featuring the biggest Reggae and Dancehall anthems of the year and blazing hot artists while breaking new ones to Reggae aficionados around the globe.

Reggae Gold 2011 lives up to this standard, showcasing the hottest acts of the year and featuring the sweet sounds of Billboard heat-seeker Gyptian, Grammy-winning singer/producer Stephen Marley, international icon Shaggy, the legendary Mykal Rose, Dancehall King Shabba Ranks, Reggae stars Tarrus Riley, Richie Spice and Queen Ifrica, and Dancehall sizzlers Vybz Kartel, Mavado, I-Octane and Assassin, just to name some of the lineup.

With this summer's street anthem "Jah Army" from Stephen Marley featuring Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley and Buju Banton to I-Octane's club hit "Nuh Ramp Wid We," Mavado's feel-good "Peppa," Shaggy featuring Alaine on the romantic "For Your Eyez Only," the serious "Times Like These" by Queen Ifrica, "One Draw" by Alborosie featuring Camilla, and the legendary Beres Hammond on "Pull Up," Reggae Gold 2011 lives up to its name as a treasure for fans of the genre.

The always highly-anticipated album cover features three models fictitiously robbing a bank of its gold, just as this compilation will present fans with musical treasure showcasing the very best that Reggae and Dancehall music has to offer this year.

TRACK LISTING

1. Jah Army - Stephen Marley Ft. Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley & Buju Banton
2. Nuh Ramp Wid We - I-Octane
3. How Mi Feel - Assassin
4. Peppa - Mavado
5. None Ah Dem - Shabba Ranks
6. Stronger - Cham Ft. Mykal Rose & Rodney Price
7. For Yur Eyez Only - Shaggy & Alaine
8. Whine (Wine) - Vybz Kartel
9. Duggu Duggu - Gyptian
10. Black Woman - Richie Spice
11. Can't Go Round It - Stevie Face