The Biggest Reggae One-Drop Anthems 2011

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

vpgs5203_cover_400w.jpg
Globally known for featuring the top roots reggae hits that are dominating the charts worldwide, The Biggest Reggae One-Drop Anthems 2011 delivers exactly that when it hits stores on July 12, 2011 from Greensleeves Records.

Featuring reggae dynamites such as Midnite, Gentleman, Tony Rebel, Bunny Lee, Queen Ifrica, Gyptian, Busy Signal, Alborosie, I-Wayne and Romain Virgo, to name just a few of the talents featured on this hit collection, The Biggest Reggae One-Drop Anthems 2011 also showcases Vybz Kartel’s first major release on a reggae melody.

With one-drop smashes like “How To Answa” by Midnite, “Changes” from Gentleman, The Green with “Alone,” Gyptian on “Where You Belong” featuring the legendary Dean Fraser, Busy Signal on a remake of Beres Hammond’s “Tempted To Touch,” “I’m Rich In Love” from rising star Romain Virgo, and Vybz Kartel on “Spend Time Dubb’n” (which incorporates dub), The Biggest One Drop Anthems 2011 highlights Greensleeves’ on-going efforts to provide authentic reggae vibes on its compilations, and bring them to the reggae massive, worldwide.

TRACK LISTING

1. How To Answa - Midnite
2. Rasta Chant - J.O.E.
3. Real and Clean - I-Wayne
4. Since You Came In - Copper Cat
5. Bleaching Shop - Esco Levi
6. I Can't Recall - Tony Rebel
7. I Am Rich In Love - Romain Virgo
8. Cow Shit Splash (The Origin Of The One Drop) - Bunny Lee
9. Put The Stereo On - Gappy Ranks
10. Where You Belong - Gyptian ft. Dean Fraser
11. Tempted To Touch - Busy Signal