Jugghead of Canada: A Next Dub Money Crook

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

Yaried Sound

Nov 9, 2008
NYC
www.yaried-sound.com
As a man of my word, I promised Jugghead aka Marvin Charles of King Julius Sound...a comrade of Canada's Fire Camp that if I did'nt get my money by Saturday, April 3rd 2010, the world shall know him as a thief!!!!!

On Dec 26th 2009, I sent Jugghead $230 for some chunes. The deal was of the 'too good to be true' sort but he came recommended by a good friend. All now I have not recieved a red cent. Back in Feb 2010 he agreed to voice an artist living in Canada for $200 and we will call it even...but nothing happened. RMe...its not a lot of money but I am not a hustler, nor a drug seller...hours of hard work went into that money. I try to deal with every man with respect, fairness and professionalism cause I expect the same. Enuff is enuff!!!! This post is not up for debate...just keeping my word to a crook!!!

LMAOOOOOOO Jugg u fi gi back di ppl dem money....Bless it up Yaried mi big fren! So what has Jugghead done now? Man fi be of honor n respect....recession ah bite ppl hard eee