Don Corleon Presents Dub In HD

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

dondubhd.jpg
Internationally acclaimed Jamaican producer Donovan "Don Corleon" Bennett unleashes his highly anticipated dub album aptly titled Dub In HD, on June 21, 2011, on his very own label, Don Corleon Records. Internationally-known and critically acclaimed for his work with pop stars such as Sean Paul, Rihanna and Keyshia Cole on Billboard chart-topping singles, as well as the who's who in reggae and dancehall today, from Vybz Kartel to J Boog, Bennett is credited with keeping reggae music contemporary and on a competitive edge in the global music industry.

Bennett's vested efforts in keeping reggae on the musical forefront brings him full circle to dub, a subgenre of reggae that emerged in the 60's and primarily consists of instrumental remixes of existing recordings. "I'm in love with music and the dub genre especially," reveals Bennett. "People like the Mad Professor, King Tubby, Scientist and King Jammy really influenced me."

Bennett yearned to learn from his dub heroes but was unable to do so and found himself watching them work in the studio via YouTube videos. After diligently studying their methods from their YouTube footage, Bennett was able to teach himself how to create dub, straight from the masters themselves. "This project is a real tribute to the forefathers of dub music and it is my way of keeping their music alive."

The album consists of 10 tracks, which are all original Don Corleon productions including monster riddims Seasons and Changes, but are now composed in dub. It also includes tracks featuring artistswho appeared on the original riddims, thus Dub In HD sees appearances from reggae stars Buju Banton, Tarrus Riley, Jah Cure, Protoje, Natural Blacks and Jah9.

Dub in HD is distributed worldwide by all major digital retailers including iTunes and Amazon, and is also available on vinyl - the perfect platform for the resurrection of reggae's renaissance format.

For more information, visit www.DonCorleonRecordsOnline.com.

TRACK LISTING

1. Dread In Dub
2. Drop Leaf In Dub
3. Ghetto Life In Dub
4. Istanbull In Dub
5. Luv A Dub
6. Major Riddim In Dub
7. Seasons In Dub
8. Sweet Treat In Dub
9. Warning In Dub
10. Wrong Side In Dub