Riddim Request building a studio need some riddims will pay if i have to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

rockhouse

Sep 9, 2011
pls any1 has the bass odessey riddim? it sounds allso like the bob marley war tune.

looking for the punnay riddim the king jammys version

love punnay bad riddim thanks i will pay if i have to u can email me at easyrocksound@yahoo.com

On reaching his plane seat a man is surprised to see a parrot strapped in next to him. He asks the stewardess for a

coffee where upon the parrot squawks "And get me a whisky you cow!" The stewardess, flustered, brings back a whisky for

the parrot and forgets the coffee.

When this omission is pointed out to her the parrot drains its glass and bawls "And get me another whisky you idiot".

Quite upset, the girl comes back shaking with another whisky but still no coffee.

Unaccustomed to such slackness the man tries the parrot's approach "I've asked you twice for a coffee, go and get it now

or I'll kick you".

The next moment, both he and the parrot have been wrenched up and thrown out of the emergency exit by two burly stewards.

Plunging downwards the parrot turns to him and says "For someone who can't fly, you complain too much!"

00030ffc31cf0e9359581d.jpg

Florida Chapter Address: 341 N. Maitland Avenue, Suite 115. Maitland, FL, 32751. Phone: (407) 599-5027. Fax: (407) 647-

9636. Email: channal1@yahoo.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------
Ads by Google
coach outlet - Find your bags value instantly. Free service. Get funny

at here
Coach Purses- 1) Type In Someone's Name 2) Find TheirObituary

Instantly!
Coach Handbags- A Lawyer Will Answer You Now! Discuss Until You're Satisfied.

- happy everyday here