21st Hapilos Digital New Releases

• Sorry but DHRWorld.com site is down. I am working on it I will be using the backup site Jatune.com in the mean time

21st_Hapilos.jpg

21st Hapilos Digital Distribution is the largest digital distributor of Dancehall, Reggae and Caribbean music. We have successfully placed Reggae and Dancehall on the international digital market via iTunes, Amazon and Google Play to name a few. We have effectively brought the revenue back into Dancehall by employing aggressive marketing and cost-effective distribution strategies to maximize the earnings potential of clients.

Here are this week new releases:

rdx.jpg
  • On their latest sensual single, dancehall dynamic duo RDX calls seductively upon the ladies to come and"Whisper"to them."RDX merged the sexual prowess of Dancehall with explicit dalliances of after dark entertaining. “Whisper” in its clean version is simply a tease of male and female flirtation. The uncut chronicle has just the right amount of raunchiness to taunt our natural desires."states RDX publicist Kia. Produced by Picante Music / Apt 19 Music and distributed by digital giants 21st Hapilos Digital,"Whisper"is available on itunes.
kartel.jpg
  • No matter the circumstances, music lives on forever and can not be imprisoned. Bigga DonDon Records presents Vybz Kartel aka Addi Innocent "My Love, My Love". Distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital,"My Love, My Love"is now available on itunes.
alkaline.jpg
  • Young dancehall star Alkaline has been burning up the airwaves both locally and abroad, his latest single appropriately titled "Burning Up" on Chimney Records "Fast Lane Riddim" is blazing the charts. The hot single is available on itunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.
mavado.jpg
  • Gutty Bling Records / Claims Records presents"No Friend"performed by international dancehall star Mavado."No Friend"is available on itunes distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital.
adionia.jpg
  • From JOP (Jag One Production) and Ancient Records"Hot Yeer Riddim"comes the breakthrough single by the charismatic and lyrically proliferant JOP leader Aidonia"Don Deh ya". The hit single is out now on itunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.
massica.jpg
  • With various top charting hits under his belt, producerDreDayhas once again delivered a sure hit with"Don Pon Di Streetz"performed by prolific dancehall artist Masicka & international dancehall star Konshens. Distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital,"Don Pon Di Streetz"is out on itunes.
bigga don.jpg
  • Once again Bigga DonDon Records presents yet another hit from international superstar of dancehall Vybz Kartel (Addi Innocent) featuring the lovely songstress Keshan with"Don't Lie". The single is available on itunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.
liquid.jpg
  • Distributed by digital giants 21st Hapilos Digital, and Produced by his own H20 Records, multi awards winner, multi faceted ZJ Liquid performs "Jiggle Up". The single is now available on itunes.
fast.jpg
  • Ranking among Jamaica's most prolific production house today Chimney Records presentsFast Lane Riddimfeatuting the hottest names in dancehall music such as the lovely Tifa with "Gimme Di Money", Alkaline "Burning Up", Charly Black "Back It Up", I Octane "Dutty Money", Kalado "At Dem", Chi Ching Ching "Cutout Fi Hits", Darrio "Wet Up", Stein "Di Party Up" and Versatile "Bun It Everyday".Fast Lane Riddimis available on itunes via 21st Hapilos Digital.

• Keno 4 Star presents MP5Riddimfeaturing iconic artist Capleton with "People", international dancehall star Mavado with "Can't Bad Mi Up", CYMFLO "Bad Nuh Rass", D'Angel "Badmind", Demarco "Bad Now", Jah Vinci "Can't Dead", Khago "Before Day" and Turbulance "Real to di Ting". Distributed by 21st Hapilos Digital,MP5 Riddimis out now on itunes.

Last edited: